Voss Metals Company, Inc. was established in 1982 as a high alloy metal supplier and scrap processor.
Dave Voss graduated from Dartmouth College with a B.S. in Engineering Sciences in 1977 and received a M.S. in Metallurgy and Materials Science in 1979 from Case Western Reserve University.
Dave sold Kevex X-Ray analyzers to the high alloy metals industry and worked in the metals industry before starting Voss Metals Company, Inc.
Our facility includes three buildings with approximately 25,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space and processing equipment to prepare metals for melting.
We are proud of our long-term employees who have been trained to analyze and process high temperature metals that meet our customers’ specifications.
We have an ISO-9000 based quality system in place since 1997. It has been audited by several of our customers annually. It is the attention to detail in every one of our shipments that makes Voss Metals Company, Inc. a truly valuable supplier.
Why work with us
- Customers and suppliers who started with us on day one are still doing business with us 35 years later.
- We are able to react quickly to changing markets which benefits our customers
- We are specialists in PURE METALS, ALLOYS, RARE EARTHS, PRECIOUS METALS and RESIDUES.
- We have worked with alloy producers, sand foundries, centrifugal foundries, and investment casters to supply them with high quality competitively priced metal.
- We focus on quality and getting every order exactly right for our customers.